A cryptocurrency is a decentralized digital currency that cannot be controlled or manipulated, and the value of which is not controlled by any central authority (as with FIAT currencies issued by central banks).
Ukraine has legalized bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and accepts donations in cryptocurrencies
WEXO NEWS: At least $ 13.7 million in bitcoins has been donated to Ukraine so far. Influencers are engaging in the metaverse
Proof-of-Work vs Proof-of-Stake: Dilemma of the cryptocurrency's world
Today, we know of several networks with different chaining methods, but the best known are "Proof-of-Work" (PoW) and "Proof-of-Stake" (PoS). However, what is the difference between them, and which block creation method is better?
Main features of the Wexo application
- Supports the best cryptocurrencies
- Cryptocurrencies current market price
- Displays a clear graph and exchange rate
- Allows fast cryptocurrencies payments
- Trading with cryptocurrencies
- Purchasing of cryptocurrencies (coming soon)